Hi Tigers!!!!
If you manage to find my blog, PLEASE PLEASE add a comment :-)
I've just been to watch the filming of the TV programme "IT'S IN THE BAG" I went with Julie and her daughter and Riley's mum...it was heaps of fun and lots of laughs!!!! Keep a look out for us on Maori TV in August :-)
What do you think of my gorgeous doggies? The beautiful black Labrador on the left is Izzy, and she will be 1 year old on the 12 of July...the cute little white dog on the right is Missie, with her favourite teddy bear :-)
Remember to add comments guys - tell me what you think of my blog/what you've been up to at school when I'm not there/anything else you'd like to share :-)
hi its matthew we played squash and it was fun becouse i can do patter
ReplyDeleteu have been on your blog site
ReplyDelete